View Single Post
Old 09-24-2019, 11:36 AM   #74
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: H2O, GloHD, KA1, ClaraHD, Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I have not yet installed the firmware. But I have edited the patches. Now is the time to backup my H2O and then install the new firmware and then the patches and then the hyphenation dictionary.
I was just about to reply to your query about 'KePub stylesheet additions'. Did you sort that one out yourself?

You may also like to know that the kobopatch.yaml file provides a way of combining into a single step
- installation of patches
- installation of hyphenation dictionary
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote