View Single Post
Old 12-27-2016, 02:05 AM   #5
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@John2011 - I suggest you take screen shots of Control Panel->All Control Panel Items->Programs and Features of the two systems and compare which "Microsoft Visual C++ NNNN Redistributable" packages they have installed.

Post the screen shots here if there's nothing obviously amiss. I am attaching mine as an example.

AFAIK the Visual C++ Redistributable libraries are not components of the .NET frameworks.

BR
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	237.5 KB
ID:	153796  
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote