View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 02:54 PM   #1
fidvo
Addict
fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Multiple save to disk templates?

I'm thinking about consolidating my copies of Calibre Portable. I didn't realize until recently that the Portable version could handle multiple libraries, so I currently have it installed in 3 different locations for my 3 libraries.

I've outlined the pros and cons of merging, and realized there's one major issue. My 3 libraries all have different save to disk templates. I need to be able to maintain separate templates for each library, or barring that, have a way to choose between templates when I save books to disk.

Is there any way to keep multiple save to disk templates in Calibre?
fidvo is offline   Reply With Quote