View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 02:14 AM   #14
lohtse
Groupie
lohtse juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciselohtse juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciselohtse juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciselohtse juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciselohtse juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciselohtse juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciselohtse juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciselohtse juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciselohtse juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciselohtse juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciselohtse juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Kobo Touch
Ok so theres a lot for me to consider with regards to Kepubs....seems may be I should convert a few books and see what I think..

Now my next question is this...Is there an alternative book manager to Calibre as I hate the damn thing...I have a folder I have built over the years with 44000 books in it and calibre will import but it does in it own folder and creates hundreds of flippin folders with various files plus book file... Now My folders arranges as I like it so can find what I want easily with out opening software etc.. with these extra folders and files It takes up spaces that is better used else where..

So is there an alternative to calibre

Last edited by lohtse; 11-12-2013 at 10:47 AM.
lohtse is offline   Reply With Quote