View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 08:51 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizedale View Post
Am I missing something as to how a database would work considering once a book has been loaned it cannot be loaned again, ever...Surely the resources would rapidly diminish
That's only true for a given copy of a book. If 50 people each buy a copy of the same book, then each of those 50 people can lend it out, once each.

I think the original poster is simply seeking a way to find out which books are lendable so that he can (I'm guessing) choose to buy books which are lendable.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote