View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 11:12 PM   #45
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by emellaich View Post
Actually, my question is on picture number four:
http://www.engadget.com/photos/kno-press-pics/#3036342

Are those guys all in underwear? It looks to me like some sort of spoof. Here are all these guys running around in their underwear, but the girls don't notice because they are all engrossed by their over-sized Knol? [Grin]
Guys? What guys???

I'm looking at that 17-inch MacBook Pro the girls are holding. Did you Kno that it weighs 6.6 pounds? And it only gets a max of 10 hours?

Ooops,. My mistake. That’s a 5.5 pound, dual touch screen reader. But even with 2 large screens it can get a max of eight hours.

All this bickering over OS, weight, and size is like kids arguing about cars.

DIFFERENT SIZES ARE BETTER SUITED FOR DIFFERENT PURPOSES.

I'm not going to lean back and read "War and Peace" with this monster.

Nor would I swap back and forth between 2 or 3 books on a 6 inch reader to study chemistry.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote