View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017, 02:18 PM   #14
Richwood
Astronomy Nut
Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle (All), Kobo (Multiple), Sony (most) and Nook Glowlight Plus
More reasonable prices listed too which is why I wonder about the ridiculous ones. I got my T1 for $45 including shipping and have a 950 with a ding in the screen on the way for $50. Replacement screens still available per ebay listings at reasonable prices if I decide to replace the screen on it. Also a semi reasonable priced NOS T2 on the way.
Richwood is offline   Reply With Quote