View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 04:12 AM   #8
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
tshering: I'm sorry to say, that I completely forgot to do that. I remember planning to wait a few days in case another log came in, but, it slipped my mind after that. I have just sent the email with a link to this thread an the original post.
David, thank you for the clarification and for having it sent now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Writing the email had me wondering how you got the log off the device. It couldn't connect via USB and a factory reset was needed to go back to another firmware. So, how?
A further possibility, apart from those mentioned by Ken and Peter would be to start a script (for instance from Kobolauncher or fmon; or -without third party dependencies- from rcS) that copies the logs to the external SD.
Actually, I re-installed FW 3.0.1 by the use of the (now outdated) start menu, without the need of a factory reset.
Thank you again for passing on the log.

Last edited by tshering; 01-15-2014 at 04:27 AM.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote