View Single Post
Old 10-24-2017, 06:17 PM   #61
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
Why should she have to pay $20 to keep her property?

Secondly, please name me one book not in print that would actually benefit humanity?
Why do I have to pay over $7,000 per year to keep my house and land? Or $750 per year to keep my car? Both of those are property taxes that I have to pay every year, or risk losing my property. If I die, and leave the house and car to my child, she will have to pay as well. The amount of tax I owe goes up every year. If copyright is *indeed* property, why shouldn't copyright owners have to pay to keep it?

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote