View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 06:30 PM   #1
TheWizard
TheWizard has much to be proud ofTheWizard has much to be proud ofTheWizard has much to be proud ofTheWizard has much to be proud ofTheWizard has much to be proud ofTheWizard has much to be proud ofTheWizard has much to be proud ofTheWizard has much to be proud ofTheWizard has much to be proud ofTheWizard has much to be proud ofTheWizard has much to be proud of

Device: Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Kindle Paperwhite
[GUI Plugin] DjVuMaker - converts Postscript books to Djvu

Hi all, I have written a plugin for converting scanned PDFs from google books and the like to DJVU. You can use the Convert menu or have them converted automatically on import.

https://github.com/kfix/calibre_plug...aker/releases/

I personally use it to keep koreader on my Kindle fed with very big old books :-)

Only tested on OSX, but linux and windows are theoretically possible if someone can write a build & install script for the conversion apps.

YOU MUST GO TO github to read the install procedure and to report all issues and feature requests. The plugin requires extra software to be installed.

I am only on this thread to upload the occasional bug-fix/API update, because this CHAT FORUM is used as a Software Update Service by Calibre
Attached Files
File Type: zip djvumaker.zip (7.2 KB, 161647 views)

Last edited by TheWizard; 03-22-2015 at 04:08 AM. Reason: v1.0.2: switch to new Calibre 2.22 PDF API funcs
TheWizard is offline   Reply With Quote