View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 12:18 PM   #9
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
You can buy iBooks via the iTunes app on a computer, it's just you can't read them there. I know this because I have a bunch of freebies from them on my Mac, and absolutely no compatible iDevice to read them with (nor any intention of getting one soon).

Almost all my freebies are duplicates of the publisher promos from the other stores, but I'll have to give this app a try, if only to see how well it works, while it still works.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote