View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 10:12 AM   #17
astrodad
Guru
astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Paperwhite 1, iPad, iPhone
Sorry to resurrect this but I had a follow up question. Let's say I use a mod like CM7 and install the Kindle app. Do you think I will be able to open .mobi files from calibre content server within the Kindle app? iOS has a feature called 'Open In' where you can select the app (if it supports it) to open a file. Is there a similar feature on Android?
astrodad is offline   Reply With Quote