View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 07:41 AM   #5
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylon View Post
I love radio dramas.
If you like "old-time" radio, here is a link that will take you to the Internet Archive Audio Archive. I remember listening to radio shows, including such shows as The Lone Ranger, The Jack Benny Hour, Amos 'n Andy, rather than watching TV, which was in its infancy as a widely distributed commercial tool. I still prefer to listen to the radio shows than to watch TV.

Audio books are also available through the Archive.

Best of all -- everything is FREE!!!!!!! (and also legitimate/legal).
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote