View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 12:58 AM   #109
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I'm not sure a bunch of eBooks in my amazon personal document storage are going to be very incriminating.

BOb
I don't think that's what he means.

There are going to be problems where people are just going to use the cloud to stash music they've downloaded all over the internet. It's going to become the haven for people to catalog it all, keep it in one place, and download when needed for sharing, etc.

You can already do this on many, many upload sites, but they get taken down all the time. Amazon is just making it more legal.

The RIAA will go after Amazon accounts soon enough. Amazon won't cover for them either, especially when it means they're losing out on their share of revenue too. Music isn't free. The artists might be fake and all, but someone got paid $5,000 to lay their record down and the label would LOVE to get that financial splurge back.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote