Thread: Kindle Version
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 01:17 PM   #4
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob B View Post
How do I tell what generation Paperwhite I have? I don't see any reference in Device Info or in the Your Devices section of Manage Your Content and Devices on the web. Yet, the software updates section on Amazon.com is all arranged by generation. For reference in case it matters, my serial number is 90D4... Thanks for all help.
The first-gen Paperwhite says Kindle on the back, while the second and third-gen models say Amazon.

On the front, the 2nd-gen shows the name "kindle" in silver letters, while the 3rd-gen uses black ink.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote