Thread: Name that book?
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 01:49 PM   #26
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Did you look for it in a particular place in the library?
If you could picture where it was it may help narrow it down (e.g. author's surname initial - if that's how your library is arranged).
heh. at the time i looked, i remembered exactly what position it was in the bookshelf, but not the author's name. so i went to the shelf i *thought* it should be in, and looked there first. when i didn't find it, i checked the next bookshelves to each side, and then the next ones over again. even at the time i am not sure i remembered the first letter of the name, and already that was years ago. if only i had that much to go on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
There's a Booksleuth section at Abebooks (a large second-hand pbook store), which serves the same purpose as this thread (though I believe that you have to sign up before you post):
http://forums.abebooks.com/abesleuthcom
bookmarking that ! thank you patricia. i will see if anyone there can help me.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote