View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 10:29 AM   #6
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Just restore the entire library folder including the metadata.db file and things will be restored to what they were.

The most common way to accidentally remove books from the library is by using the Send to device and delete from library function or the email book and delete from library option.

I once sent 36 books via email and noticed I selected the "and delete from library" option. I had to restore the 36 books and the metadata.db version that existed just prior to emailing any of the books to get my library back to pre-mistake shape.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 06-16-2011 at 10:36 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote