View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 03:17 PM   #12
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
So are you're saying that a book I may have purchased from another site ("Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" for example purchased from the Sony site) can be synced if I convert it to mobi for my Kindle, as long as I change the metadata values? That would be really groovy, if I understand correctly!
That is correct. But only the furthest read point.
Unfortunately, calibre doesn't allow you to add (or manipulate) the 113 or the 501 EXTH metadata records. Mobi2mobi is the only tool I've found that will allow you to add the proper records to an ebook that doesn't have them.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 12-27-2010 at 03:19 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote