View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 03:36 PM   #11
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Overdrive has changed a lot since 2013 but that thread helps show what a poorly documented muddle the whole auth game is.
To stop the downloads automatically going to overdrive I had to remove a property that has the app flagged as as default for web sites. Then I got the dialogue about what app to use when I tap on download eub during checkout. Bookari can show the book only if it is selected to handle, the download, it seems. . Going to a file already on the device never seems to work, no matter what auth you give the relevant app.
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote