View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 11:32 AM   #8
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
i think I saw 2 DRM options in bookari: there was adobe ID, [ email and password] which thinks, then says "device activated" and overdrive, which goes away , comes back ,says "error", is not very informative.
but it seems there has been various iterations/ flavours of overdrive, so Bookari maybe expects some different overdrive variant to what I have [ what I have is one that uses a real email address + a password, as the login - & I don't recall exactly how I created it & whether it was done on a PC or on an android device ]
I've stopped experimenting / testing for a short while , I don't want to risk a " too many books borrowed & returned " ban to land for over-testing
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote