Thread: Series problem
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 04:40 PM   #1
jgray
Fanatic
jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 10.1 & Note 5
Series problem

I am having trouble getting a series of books to show up in Aldiko as a Collection. I have added the following metadata to each book (with the appropriate series number).

<meta name="calibre:series" content="Brother Cadfael"/>
<meta name="calibre:series_index" content="1"/>

At first, I used EPubMetadataEditor, but it didn't handle one book correctly. I finally opened each epub with 7Zip and edited each "content.opf" file.

No matter what I do, when I import the books into Aldiko, they do not show as a Collection. I have the latest version of Aldiko, which is supposed to support the "calibre:series" metadata.

Any ideas why this isn't working?
jgray is offline   Reply With Quote