View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 03:44 AM   #23
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseludi View Post
I've tried with Universal USB Installer, but without any success. This program doens't recognize the iso file.

I've just discovered one alternative way to use a pendrive. I can't try now because I'm at work.

If you have Ubuntu you can try this
Ah thanks. No I don't have Ubuntu. The second link looks like it will only work with their iso? Will try win32diskimager when I get to my notebook. That worked to create a debian livecd on a usb-stick. Going to see if ixtabs iso works with it. If it works and Touch becomes jailbroke, will report back.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote