View Single Post
Old 01-16-2023, 10:15 AM   #6
Lys
Zealot
Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by milady133 View Post
How many collections do you have? I have this problem from time to time, login out and in, repairing the account afterwards fix this for some months, until next time it gets stuck trying to synchronize again.
Umh, that's a good question and suggestion. I did change my collections system and indeed that may be the trigger. Currently I have around 80 collections on my Kobo (I had around 20 before), I will try and lower their numbers and see what happens.

I don't think the number of books itself is an issue.
I had around 2K files before and it was fine for months. When it happened and I thought the number of books (purchased/sideloaded) may be the issue, I deleted all sideloaded books and I put in the archive all purchased books I already read, and then I sideloaded again a small portion of the total (currently there are around 250 purchased from Kobo books and 50 sideloaded ones), but the issue happened again after a few days.

I'll try to lower the # of collections and see if it gets better
Lys is offline   Reply With Quote