View Single Post
Old 10-04-2019, 04:37 PM   #53
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaplan View Post
Don't know if anyone noticed but in this new FW when you enable "Allow rotation on all devices" the lettering isn't cut-off like it was on the previous one.
Also "Auto Rotate" option is showing up for devices that have no sensor for auto-rotation, at least for me on my Clara HD, doesn't actually work (obviously) but looks good...
That's because I fixed it last week .

Quote:
Originally Posted by forster01 View Post
From my perspective, it appears that "Un-Force user font-family in KePubs:" does not work.
My stylesheet(embedded) fonts are not applied when i select the other font. Unfortunately.

Geek1011 can you please check that with the epub i sent you?
Next week, as jackie_w and I are taking a break.
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote