View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 09:41 AM   #29
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philippe D. View Post
This looks like the cover cannot be removed, is this correct?

On my Kobo, I have a soft enough cover that it can be bent backwards, so the ereader only takes as much space as if it was without cover - very useful when reading in cramped spaces. I wouldn't like to do this with a cover that could not be changed if needed. I also like to occasionally remove the cover to make the whole thing lighter (but then, my ereader is rather larger than this one, so probably heavier).
The cover can not be removed, but it is made of silicone and the spine is the thinnest part, so the cover can be folded all the way back.

It's a shame, really, that the reader isn't waterproof. If that silicone case got too dirty, you could just wash the whole device in your sink.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote