View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 11:45 AM   #19
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Yes, I made much the same comment myself earlier in the thread. For somewhat less money, the Kindle has half the storage, but a significantly better screen. Really a question of whether you prefer the Amazon or the ePub world.

I'm in two minds about the built-in case. Saves you money on the one hand, but what it gets damaged, or you just don't like it?
If you don't like it, you really shouldn't buy it in the first place. It's not like you didn't know before hand

I think the array of colors for the Saga reminds me a bit of the doomed iPhone 5C and that may be part of what's prejudicing me to say that the device should be cheaper.

I do appreciate that with the Oasis, the GlowLight 3 and the Bookeen Saga e-readers have been trying to move away from the touchscreen slab. And the return of buttons is welcome.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote