View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 06:40 PM   #2
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceNothing View Post
Hi everyone! I'm new to the forums. I'm a dumpster diver and on one of my trips I fished out two Kindle units. I was ecstatic. But now I'm hoping to turn these demo units into fully functioning units. Can somebody point me in the right direction to getting these working?

The first one is a Kindle "6 display which i guess is called "Ink" and the other one is clearly labeled on the box as DX. Any help is appreciated!

Edit: I'm not particularly versed in this sort of thing, so explaining it as if to a child would probably be best. Hopefully it's just stuff to copy paste into cmd but I really have no idea what to expect.
Identify your model(s):
https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Kindle_Serial_Numbers

Treat them as being "bricked" and follow the de-bricking guide in the top stick for the model.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote