View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 09:38 AM   #1
ccowie
Hiding with an ereader
ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony PRS 950, Ipad 2, PRS 350
Pagination frustration

I've begun to borrow ebooks from the Library, which come in Epub format. Adobe Digital Editions is used to download the book and then to put in on my Sony 505. Unfortunately the pagination is a mess.
The other problem is that I can't add any tags. The only way to find the book is alphabetically, which I really hate.
Is there any way that I can add these ebooks to Calibre, convert them to LRF, add tags and have them paginate properly in my reader?
ccowie is offline   Reply With Quote