Thread: Seriousness When is HUMOR in "Bad" taste?
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 04:41 PM   #35
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Hi, mj:

I appreciate your thoughts and your comments. Where your comments differ - and some individuals on this site might study your words - is that you do not attempt to mandate what you think is correct or incorrect. Your words are well-mannered and courteous.

I do NOT see your words as an attack. Rather, I see them as thoughtful and well-intentioned.

I find your comments well-meaning and with an honest attempt at communication. They certainly give me something to think about.

Thank you for your post.

Don