View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 10:32 PM   #105
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjalawyer View Post
So, what are you out if someone takes software you wrote without paying for it? I guess you're not able to sell it to anyone else because it's been stolen.
If it becomes known that high-status individuals like lawyers commonly have no problem with taking the software for free, I don't think Harry is going to be able to sell it for much money.

You could then ask whether my real objection is to the piracy, or to the talking about piracy. If so, I'd say that human nature is to talk, so they inevitably go together.
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote