View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 10:56 PM   #13
Amiieey
Connoisseur
Amiieey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amiieey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amiieey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amiieey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amiieey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amiieey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amiieey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amiieey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amiieey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amiieey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amiieey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Likebook Mars, Kindle Fire HD 8
I just got a Kindle 5th Gen two days ago and Amazon can register it on their end, but I can't register it on my end (from the Kindle). You are not alone in this issue because I saw a post on Reddit about it too. I swear on my life the info I enter on the Kindle is correct - I double check like 3 times each time. And it is up to date too. So who knows what the problem is.
Amiieey is offline   Reply With Quote