Thread: Aura KA1 best firmware
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2018, 02:01 PM   #14
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura Edition 2, Moto G5
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I've been cherishing the old homescreen on my Aura One and H2O, but I made my Glo HD my guinea pig for new firmware, in the expectation that someday the improvements would be sufficient to offset having the new homescreen. I'm still waiting on the OTA update; will this be the tipping point that convinces me to bid farewell to those much-loved tiles?
I was about to revert to an older version due to all the bugs in 10413, but this update fixed basically everything and also made my kobo noticeably faster (with the side effect of a bit more ghosting for certain menus). It really depends how much you value the old homescreen and the games, and whether you are having any major issues or missing any features you want with the old firmware.
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote