View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 05:48 PM   #110
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilster View Post
One further question: Is the page numbering issue also a kepub-only phenomenon? I've found that even in books I've bought at the Kobo store, I occasionally run into the weird page jumps, indicating coding trouble somewhere. I'm assuming that epub does a better job with pagination? Thanks.
There are a lot of people who complain about the page numbering in epubs and love the way it is done in kepubs, so I don't know if they do a better job. But, there are issues with the full-book page numbering in kepubs. These are related to errors in how the books are constructed, mainly to do with chapters/files missing from the ToC. I don't use this enough to have noticed them in purchased kepubs.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote