View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 03:51 PM   #588
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
I have a problem with FreeLIbrary FReading search, when I'm searching for a book...
I have been unable to duplicate this problem. If it is still happening for you then I will need some help to debug it.

It appears that Freading is sending an unexpected response to the search request. You can set a plugin tweak that will cause the plugin to save responses from web sites when errors are detected.

Go to Preferences -> Advanced -> Tweaks -> Plugin Tweaks and add this line:

overdrive_link_save_responses_on_error = True

You will need to restart calibre for this to take effect. The log files will be saved in the current directory of the calibre process so it is best to use a command window to "cd" to your desired directory and then launch calibre from there.

Perform the search that is failing for you. The log will indicate what file name was used to store the response from Freading that leads to the error. You can zip it and attach it to a MobileRead post.

Don't forget to remove the plugin tweak when you are done testing.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote