View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 09:22 AM   #4
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
These sound pretty interesting, Alexander. Thank you for always thinking ahead. And, just to validate that saying about "no good deed goes.....", uh, I would personally find it rather cool if you considered adding one small item to the the privacy options: karma. I don't mean removing the karma "say thank you" button. I mean the display of the total karma one has received. It always make me feel like a damn fool. Hey, no snickering out there!
sorry, a snicker was far from my mind (how did you hear that)....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote