View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 05:38 PM   #9
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I did grocery lists on my EB-1150. Add a blank page to the front of whatever book you choose, then use it to scribble notes. It's not the best way to do things. A scrap of paper worked much better for shopping lists. I did it just to see how it would work out more than anything else. (It really didn't)

Also, I never worried about anyone "lifting" a paper grocery list if I laid it in the shopping basket.

Plues, it's sort of awkward to hold and wrestle 48-roll packs of TP.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote