View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 12:59 PM   #3
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
That's an interesting idea!

I wonder though if there would be a family or household account available. With Netflix, the whole family can watch.

I understand books and video are not the same media or used in the same way, but it would be great if my wife and I could share an account for some cost amount that is less than the cost of 2 separate accounts. I expect I would be a heavy user, while my wife would be a light user.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote