View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 07:02 PM   #26
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty View Post
Yeah, what's with the huge margins, the wasted header space and wasted bottom space, and the ragged margin? The extra size of the aura is wasted as it is probably showing less text than the kindle.

I assume these reviews are using some books that came with the aura as well as default settings. If so, then kobo is to blame. They need to get a clue.
Kobo is not to blame. The reviewers are. They are the ones deciding to use that eBook to take photos of the screen. I could easily get a free eBook that would look good with graphics and text wrapped around the graphics. If I was doing the review, I'd want to try out the Aura out with eBooks that are well formatted to see how it handles things. We already know it can do eBooks that look like a text file.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote