View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 03:32 PM   #725
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popup View Post

On the other hand, a modified Georgia would clearly be against the EULA.
Thanks I haven't had time to go looking for the license.

I Pretty much stop looking for fonts. I have enough. I have Four fonts on my Kindle. Amasis is various sizes, Caecilia in two sizes with weight added and Palatino resized smaller and made taller with weight added and....

....The font I use the most is surprise, Trebuchet. I went back and upsize by 2% and added more weight. I got mine from my Kindle Fire so it was already optimized for eReading. I love this font! For a dyslexic like me it's really helps me to read more. I have read for hours and hours in the past week (I broke my pinky toe and I am laid up) without any side effects I once had with the other fonts where I had to take breaks.

So I am pretty much done with playing with fonts. I have found the font that let's me enjoy my Kindle to the fullest.

I still have the two font sets (Gentium Book & Charis SIL) I offer through PM but please do not ask me to share any other fonts I have shown in this thread. I can't.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2013_03_06T15_21_22-0501.png
Views:	420
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	102388  

Last edited by Blossom; 03-06-2013 at 03:48 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote