Thread: Silliness Quiz
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 05:09 AM   #10834
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
With Valentine's Day nearly upon us, 5 loved up questions;

1. What song are the lyrics below from and who sang it;

And I don't know if I'm being foolish
Don't know if I'm being wise
But it's something that I must believe in
And it's there when I look in your eyes

2. The first mention of Valentine's Day in a romantic context was made in a poem published in 1382. Who wrote that poem, and which British king's engagement anniversary was it honouring?

3. In what year was the infamous St Valentine's Day massacre in Chicago?

4. In 1996, which football (soccer, if you prefer) manager famously said, "I will love it if we beat them! Love it!", and who are the "them" he is referring to?

5. Which mammal in the order Rodentia has genera called Arvicola and Lemmiscus (amongst others) and why is it relevant to the theme of this quiz?

Good luck (especially with number 4 if you're not a Brit )
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote