View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 06:19 PM   #22068
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I can see her lyin' back in her SATIN dress
In a room where ya do what ya don't confess
Sundown ya better take care
If I find you been creepin' 'round my back stairs
Sundown ya better take care
If I find you been creepin' 'round my back stairs
She's been lookin' like a queen in a sailor's dream
And she don't always say what she really means
Sometimes I think it's a shame
When I get feelin' better when I'm feelin' no pain
Sometimes I think it's a shame
When I get feelin' better when I'm feelin' no pain

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOOs-MqDOI0 )

Good morning, everyone! East India Company's "Royal Breakfast" tea in my mug and a baked sweet potato for breakfast. A baked sweet potato? Actually low calorie and high in nutrient value. Tastes pretty darn good too!

Gotta go looking for a new 'gig bag' today for my guitar. Trip into Osaka, but I'll get off the train a few stops shy of the destination so I can do some walking. My old bag is just too far gone to offer enough protection, and the new ones being made are really nicely padded and not too expensive. They have good 'backpack' straps on them these days, that my old one doesn't have. That makes it easier for me to carry when on my motorcycle. No more bungee cords trying to keep it in place.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote