View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 11:14 AM   #70
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
Work provided Smartphones are turned off when work is finished. I've had a few altercations with my bosses about this, but I'm adament that when I'm not on the corporate dime, I'll do whatever pleases me.
It's fine if you can do this, but not everybody can, or wants to do this. At universities for example, I don't think that people would have a problem taking their work home with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizwor View Post
I consider my cell phone a device of last resort. All it has going for it is relentless connectivity. The screen, user interface, and apps are awful. Great opportunity for improvement in this arena.
I don't get from your post if you think that a tablet would be better or worse in this case.
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote