View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 12:24 PM   #5
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisajane View Post
hi all, please help i have now brought kobo ereader, and trying to set it up, but although i have it connected to my pc to charge it, my laptop wont recognise it to set it up, can anyone please give me some advice, thankyou so much.
Is there a prompt on the Kobo asking you if you want to Manage the device or continue reading? If so.. please select Manage Device.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote