View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 02:09 PM   #3
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I have no formal list. That way, I can't feel guilty/disappointed about letting it get completely out of hand.

I'm currently reading Sharps by K. J. Parker.

I have a handful I'm considering reading next. One of that handful will get purchased and read based on whatever whim happens to grab me when I finish the Parker book (I'm currently leaning toward David Brin's Existence), and the rest will either find their way back "on deck" again at some later point, or will be forgotten for years (or even forever). I never plan on being "done" reading (or even making measurable progress) so a formal list just doesn't work for me. Winging it feels entirely right.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 08-13-2012 at 02:11 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote