View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 10:52 PM   #26
pisceschick
Addict
pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Classic Nook, Kindle Keyboard, Nexus 7
Dale, I hope you get things straightened out and back online (if you choose to go back online, that is). I'd not heard of your site, but then I haven't looked much into the lending feature of my Kindle and Nook books.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
You should also see the Facebook page. Look on the right side at recent posts then click See All.
Some of the authors posting on Facebook... Just, wow. So busy spouting off, they can't be bothered to actually look into what the site was about. The responses to the most recent status update, well again, just WOW.

I wish the ebook sellers would offer an... anti-wish list, so that I could block certain authors from ever showing up in my search results. Just sayin'...
pisceschick is offline   Reply With Quote