View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 08:35 AM   #62
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
If we area going to be that picky about the category I'm pretty sure The Princess Bride wouldn't be categorized as "humor". The film may be a romantic comedy, but the book's main category is "fantasy" and not much in the description indicate otherwise (even though I'm sure those of you that are familiar with it are right).

Whether a book is funny or not is definitely a matter of opinion and I'm pretty sure there are books nominated here that I won't find the least bit entertaining and others (nominated or not) that are not strictly "humor", but rather satire or just plain good entertaining writing (I like well written non-fiction) that will have me chuckling away.

If three people agree that a nomination is OK it's good enough for me!
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote