View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 06:16 AM   #81
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
I gotta say this is in my top 5 for favorite books. And it really had nothing to do with the fact it was about the Kennedy Assassination.

I was drawn to the way he painted the picture of life in the late 50's and early 60's, and I was incredibly drawn to the love story between Jake and Sadie...and yeah...he got me, tears were almost shed. And this is coming from someone who really is not a fan of alot of romance in novels....King really has out-done himself with this one.

I actually found myself skimming through the Lee Harvey Oswald stuff, and getting back to the Sadie/Jake stuff lol.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote