View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 12:51 AM   #524
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Dear Diary,

I did not check in on Monday because I have started to gain weight again. but I am checking in now because today, the doctor said i was high risk for heart disease.... a little overweight! etc etc bla bla blaH

naughty xmas and pavlova with cream and the fruit cake and custard I had with lunch today. and the chips and dip i had to eat because we didnt eat it at xmas lunch.

Let us see what next monday brings.
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote