View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 12:50 PM   #79
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
I withdraw from the thread... all iPads and tablets are toys not worth using... in your opinions which are infinitely more valuable than those of people who are trying to point out that there is more than viewpoint in the world... got to go and finish proofing a Word doc on my Android tablet so I can deliver to my client and get paid... oh no, can't do that, you have spoken...
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote