View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 03:39 PM   #46
unboggling
Wizard
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kindle Paperwhite 10
Thanks, Starson.

KISS is now revised except for final polish. I'll post it in this thread tomorrow. I'd like to get some comments on it here, and I was thinking of just leaving it here in this thread for awhile to see what happens before it's made into a sticky. During that time it may need some revisions based on feedback from whoever cares to participate.

But now I've gotta crash.

Edit. Just a thought - maybe it'd be better not to make it a sticky, but maybe make a sticky that points to it? Or just not be a sticky at all. Then I wouldn't have to bother mods re any revision.

Last edited by unboggling; 08-12-2011 at 03:48 PM.